When considering LASIK surgery, most patients have questions about the cost, and we can thoroughly explain what you can expect to pay for this procedure. If you are ready to get rid of your glasses, Dr. William E. Holcomb and his team at Holcomb Laser Center are prepared to create a customized refractive surgery plan for you. We provide precision care that can correct your vision and provide you with many other benefits. We can answer your questions regarding LASIK cost during a consultation at our Cullman office, and help you understand how its benefits may make it a wise investment for you. Schedule an appointment today so you can begin your journey toward clearer vision.
The Value of Long-term Benefits
When considering whether LASIK surgery is right for you, it is important to understand the long-term benefits. At Holcomb Laser Center, we use the latest technology to provide safe, precise treatment. If you are considering surgery, keep in mind:
- LASIK can actually pay for itself. Without it, you will need to purchase new glasses and contacts for the rest of your life as your prescription changes, or as they wear out or are lost.
- Glasses and contacts do not improve the physical imperfections of the cornea. Conversely, LASIK permanently refines your cornea for long-term vision improvement.
- At Holcomb Laser Center, Dr. Holcomb performs iLASIK, a bladeless, all-laser technique. iLASIK is safer than traditional LASIK.
- You will be able to see clearly with your own eyes from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep. Most of our patients no longer need corrective eye wear after LASIK.
- The recovery period following LASIK surgery is short. Many patients notice improved vision almost immediately. Full results become apparent within one to two months.
Your final LASIK cost at Holcomb Laser Center includes the full spectrum of care you require before, during, and after surgery. In addition to your LASIK surgery, your cost includes each of your follow-up appointments (at one day, three weeks, three months, and sometimes six months following surgery), the price of local anesthesia, and facility fees. In the very rare event that you should require touch-up surgery within the first year following treatment, this surgery will also be included.
At Holcomb Laser Center, your initial screening is always free, so you can learn more about LASIK and other refractive surgery options without financial obligation.
LASIK is an investment in your vision and in your quality of life. To help patients afford this surgery, Dr. Holcomb offers several options. Holcomb Laser Center accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards. Patients who pay for their treatment upfront receive a discount.
We also accept CareCredit® financing, a low-interest, third-party financing option.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
If you are interested in laser eye surgery, but have questions about the cost, we are happy to provide the answers you need. Contact us today to speak with Dr. Holcomb about this and any other concerns you have concerning refractive surgery.